Title: VP/SVP, Cloud Platforms
Department: Cloud Operations
Reports To: COO
Location: Hilversum, Netherlands preferred (Development HQ) or San Jose, CA (Corp. HQ)
About the role:
The VP/SVP Cloud Platforms is the leader of our technology teams responsible technology partner integration and cloud platform development and operations. You will be part of our executive management team and the primary leader managing and evolving all customer facing product implementation and delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Define the future state and vision of our Cloud Service Strategy and related architecture
- With the help of your team members, educate the organization on best practices for testing, development, and deployment of code, supporting continuous integration and deployment strategies. Encourage and enforce the right behaviors to ensure ActiveVideo continues to deploy in real time without compromising performance or stability.
- Ensure collaboration with engineering, product, finance, and other stakeholders to build, integrate, and surface key service elements and product requirements for our customers and our business partners
- Build and mentor a best in class development organization for scalable Software as a Service delivery
- Evangelize our cloud technology, service performance, and overall strategy within the industry and with customers as required
- Build, integrate, and deploy operational workflows to support day to day operations
- Possess an understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management. Ability to manage operational and cloud cost management
- Ability to travel frequently between the ActiveVideo locations.
What you’ll need:
- Successful candidate will have experience managing and implementing Cloud architectures in a DevOps/Agile methodology.
- 10+ years of technical and management experience in Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS and containerization
- Successful record of building and operating SaaS environments / managing technical teams that support Cloud technologies
- In-depth experience of managing cloud provider relationships
- Track record of managing budgets while exceeding delivery expectations
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations
- Excellent leadership abilities along with proven success in building, growing and managing a highly talented and motivated organization
Educational, Certifications And/or Other Professional Credentials
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Master’s Degree or MBA Preferred
Who we are:
ActiveVideo is the developer of AppCloud and CloudTV, cloud-based software virtualization platforms that enables service providers, content aggregators and CE manufacturers to deliver the latest TV experiences to millions of set-tops and connected devices.
What you'll get for this:
You’ll become part of a team consisting of strong, delivery minded technologists. The culture is highly informal and our structure flat. This enables our employees to be flexible and to research their ideas. And of course we offer a competitive package.
Who to contact:
If you are you interested and enjoy working hard and having fun, please send your resume T.email@example.com for the attention of Tam Mai. Please indicate job title in the subject line.