Service providers are increasingly looking to enhance their service proposition by aggregating apps and presenting them to users in a unified user experience.
But this TV-as-an-app model presents challenges. How can service providers deliver a consistent app store user experience over multiple types of set-tops at scale while retaining flexibility and independence? Delivering an app store from the cloud may provide one solution.
- What are the key challenges TV operators typically face in delivering a comprehensive app store to their users?
- How can operators deliver consistent app-based experiences to multiple types and generations of device while delivering a consistent experience?
- Can virtualisation and cloud technology help operators deliver app-based experiences at scale?
- Date: Tuesday 22nd September
- Time: 3pm UK / 10am Eastern / 7am Pacific