CloudTV H5™ Components
The CloudTV H5™ Platform consists of the following component groups:
- CloudTV H5 Core: responsible for executing and delivering the interactive TV applications, and collecting usage statistics
- CloudTV H5 Media Farm: Components that provide content management and transcoding, on-demand media transcoding and real-time linear video scaling
- CloudTV H5 Tools: Components that provide supporting functions required in any type of deployment such as bandwidth management and application development.
- CloudTV H5 TAG Game System: Components that are optimized for processing and rendering game experiences
- CloudTV H5 Administration: All CloudTV H5 Core, Media Farm, Tools and TAG Game System components adopt industry standard best methods for administration, diagnostics and monitoring. All debug and diagnostic messages use standards based SYSLOG formats and health metrics are provided via SNMP. The components within the CloudTV H5 Administration set provide system administration and operational tasks including health monitoring, provisioning, configuration Management, debug and diagnostics.
- CloudTV H5 Insight: Solution that provides rich analytics and reporting for any and all CloudTV H5 applications.
CloudTV™ from ActiveVideo Networks is based on unparalleled research and development activity in network video processing and delivery. The company's intellectual property includes 26 granted patents in the areas, primarily in the areas of on-demand and interactive television. Leveraging software based in the service provider network or similar data center, CloudTV™ transcodes content created with standard Web tools into MPEG or H.264 video that is streamed over QAM or IP networks and decoded by digital set-top boxes or viewers' CE devices. Viewers navigate content through key clicks on standard remote controls, which are sent upstream to CloudTV™ servers and which provide rich data captures of end user experiences.