Customer Engagement Executive
ActiveVideo is seeking a Customer Engagement Executive to drive all business development, sales and partnerships throughout the Asia Pacific region. This executive must be a self-starter and has the opportunity to build and drive all regional growth. Building customer relationships is key along with proven ability to manage solution deployment and product adoption by customers. The executive will regularly report to the leadership team and be responsible for delivering on corporate metrics.
- Senior level representative for ActiveVideo in the APAC region
- Articulate, position, and sell the solution and technology value proposition
- Ensure multi-million-dollar regional bookings, revenue, and cash targets for ActiveVideo are achieved
- Lifecycle Management responsibility including establishing Proof Of Concept development and delivery projects, customer readiness, and ultimately production deployment
- Ensure tactical linkage between the regional operations, corporate product management, and engineering organizations
- Drive established Channel partnerships to achieve partner vision along with bookings and revenue goals in region
- Partner with ActiveVideo joint venture sales leadership (CommScope/ARRIS) and their regional sales and services counterparts to evolve and improve overall execution capability between the two companies
- Oversee all professional services Statement of Work development, delivery, and profitability in region
- Ensure services best practices are established, evolved, and evangelized
- Regularly report regional status, forecasts, pipeline, and regional needs to executive management and finance
- Build and grow trust-based relationships with key customer stakeholders, budget holders, and influencers
- Build and evolve internal tools to improve executive reporting and P&L management
- 10+ years experience with a proven track record of building and growing regional opportunities in Software and Services.
- Direct selling experience in the video and TV product industry
- Customer C-Level presentation and interaction experience is required
- High level contacts with regional telecommunication customers and partners to help accelerate opportunities
- Proven track record with responsibility of $10M+ in annual sales
- Management experience building and leading sales and technical engagement teams
- Project/program management experience and/or professional services with large global customers
- Account management experience nurturing, managing, supporting, and closing contracts (services or license) in the $5M+ range
- Experience delivering to and selling into the Telco and Cable operators
- Experience managing a team of project managers or technology/solution consultants across multiple time zones
- Experience working in a complex solution sales environment
- Excellent analytical skills with experience developing business cases, pricing analysis, and P&L management
- Ability to work independently and exercise mature judgment
- Ability to travel up to 50% to customer locations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. MBA or relevant Master’s degree a plus
Note, there is no relocation offered for this position, local candidates preferred.
Who to contact:
If you are you interested and enjoy working hard and having fun, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Tam Mai, recruiter. Please indicate job title in the subject line.
ActiveVideo® is the developer of CloudTV™, the only software platform that enables service providers, content aggregators and CE manufacturers to virtualize CPE functions in the cloud for the purposes of delivering online content, advanced user interfaces and interactive advertising for TV to all generations of set-top boxes and connected devices. CloudTV™ delivers consistent, branded video experiences from the cloud, eliminating the cost and time to market of writing content for multiple device makes and models. ActiveVideo is a joint venture of ARRIS Group, a CommScope Company (NASDAQ: COMM), and Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR). The company is based in San Jose, CA with offices in Hilversum, the Netherlands.